The term Virtual Office Website ("VOW") refers to a Participant's (REALTORS®) Internet website, or a feature of a Participant's Internet website, through which the Participant provides real estate brokerage services to Registrants (clients and prospects) with whom the Participant has first established a relationship where the Registrant has the opportunity to search for MLS® data, subject to the Participant's oversight, supervision and accountability.
- Acknowledge receipt of, and have read and understand the brochure published by the British Columbia Real Estate Association entitled “Working With a REALTOR®”;
- Understand that all data obtained from the VOW is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use;
- Do have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the VOW;
- Agree not to copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the data or information provided;
- Acknowledge the Board/Association ownership of and the validity of the copyright in the MLS® database;
- Agree that all information provided may be provided to the relevant Board and may be used to administer and operate the VOW and to investigate any breach of security of the data or the MLS® rules;
- Agree to supply a username and a password, the combination of which must be different from those of all other Registrants on the VOW, before being permitted to search and view information from the MLS® database via the VOW;
- Understand that information on this site is deemed to be valid but is not guaranteed. It is the responsibility of the registrants to confirm all information on their own. Broker may not have reviewed or approved listing enhancements. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified;
- That a "mouse click" is sufficient acknowledgement and agreement to the terms;
Having agreed to the terms and conditions of use, I would like to have access to this VOW information.